Fallout : Wasteland Warefare 2 Player Core Set
Preorder This Product
Both Mission: Fun & Games and www.boardgames.ca will be carrying the 2 player Fallout starter by Modiphius
We are considering bringing in some of the expansions and accessories so we have listed them here so determine if there is any customer interest.
To request any of these items please email orders (at) boardgames.ca and put
"Fallout Miniatures Pre-order inquiry" in the subject line and let us know the items you would like in the email.
Let us know which item(s) you are interested in and we will set them up for pre-order online.
WARGAMING IN THE WASTELAND!
This two-player starter set in pre-assembled multi-part colored PVC is all you need to start playing and includes rules for solo & co-op play! In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka-Cola vending machines and wrecked cars. Pick units or characters to be Heroic giving them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and then select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements buildings, defenses and resources which impacts your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland. Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will include narrative campaigns as well as standard caps based battles. You can also start a random mission with narrative-style objectives, search the wasteland for gear, weapons or caps. Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. Gameplay supports either Player vs. Player, Co-Op or Solo play. This Fallout: Wasteland Warfare two player starter set contains 32mm scale high-quality hardened multi-part pre-assembled PVC miniatures with scenic bases. Miniatures are fully assembled in the factory.
- 12 Pre-Assembled Multi-Part Hardened PVC Miniatures pre-colored (Survivors in grey, Super Mutants in green plastic):
- 1x Aviator Head Super Mutant
- 1x Super Mutant Brute
- 1 x Standard Super Mutant
- 2 x Super Mutant Hounds
- 1x Nora (the Sole Survivor)
- 1x Dogmeat
- 1x Enslaved Tech Survivor
- 2x Settlers (one male, one female)
- 1x Brotherhood of Steel Aspirant in T-60 Power Amour
- 1x Deathclaw
- 12x scenic bases (will be affixed to models)
- Cards: 24x Large cards: Unit, AI, Reference, 100+ Small cards: Items (Weapon, Equipment, Mod, Chem, Power Armour), Boost, Heroic, Quest, Perk, Leader, Explore, Event, Wasteland (Danger, Creature, Stranger)
- Dice: 10 custom dice including 1x White Skill dice d20, 1x Red Armour d12, 2x Black Damage d12, 2x Armour Reduction d12, 2x Green Accuracy d12, 2x Blue Special Effect d12
- Scenarios: 5 x Training missions following the Survivors and Super Mutants, 5 x Tournament Missions, 5 x AI Missions, 5 x Narrative Missions.
- PLUS Everything else you need to play: Two die-cut counter sheets including over 260 small counters, 60 large counters, two full sets of 6 cardboard range sticks, 1x Rule Book and 1x Ways To Play Book plus 3ft x 3ft paper game mat.
Pre Order Policies
All pre ordered sealed product must be picked up within 7 days of the product release. After 7 days we reserve the right to refund your pre order and sell the item at regular market price. Any pre order promo/incentive will be distributed starting with the first pre order and ending with the last person to pre order, while supplies last. If you pre order multiple copies/items, you will be eligable for only 1 promotional item.
In the event that a product is allocated from our distributors we will fulfill all the orders that we can starting with the first person to pre order. If we are unable to fulfill your pre order we will cancel your order and refund your money. For example, if we have 15 pre orders for a title and we only receive 10 units from our distributors. The first 10 customers to pre order will recieve a copy of the game and the remaining 5 unfortunately will be refunded their money.
Customers will be contacted via email when your pre order has arrived in store.
We will also not be extending any pre orders for items that are expected to arrive from November 15th to December 31st. This is due to volume at this time of year between our retail location and our online business and general lack of extra space to store pre ordered items at this time of year.
Please do not call the store for information on your pre order. There are many staff members and not all of them are able to answer questions about pre orders/arrival times of product. If you have any questions, please email info[at]boardgames.ca. This will be the fastest way to answer your questions.
Pickup Policy: The customer that is mentioned above must come in to pick up their pre order. ID will be required to pick up the product and must match the name on the pre order. Product must be picked up during regular business hours only.